Knowing how to post a job in LinkedIn is an essential for job recruiters. As the biggest recruiting network, LinkedIn connects you with millions job seeker along with their history of work and education.
Well, you may not really be familiar or know how to post a job in LinkedIn if you are the first time job-recruiter, or just create a LinkedIn account. Posting a job in LinkedIn is not exactly a complicated task. In fact, it is actually the opposite. By knowing the steps of posting job in LinkedIn, you will be able to create the online job ads and find potential suitable candidates from many job seekers out there. Below are the guides to help you post a job in LinkedIn. Check them one by one and just follow the steps carefully.
The Easy Step by Step on How to Post a Job in LinkedIn
For your information, to avoid any confusion and missing opportunities due to too many job posting options, learn how to post a job in LinkedIn for free or through paid services by using steps explained below. Both are excellent and convenient resources to order to hire professional job seekers, or reach new talent as your potential candidates through the ads. Check out this guide to know how to post a job in LinkedIn.
- For the first step to post a job in LinkedIn, you can log in to your LinkedIn homepage. On the top right of the page, there’s a Work icon. From the menu, choose Post a job.
- The first step, “What job do you want to post?”page will appear. Fill in the Company, Job Title, and Location fields by typing in the available space.
- Select The Job functions andCompany industries. You can select it up to three.
- The Employment type and Seniority level will be automatically filled in, but if you want more accurate options, click the dropdown.
- Now the important step to post a job in LinkedIn, which is filling the Job description. You need to write effective and attractive description to attract job seekers.
- Choose the Add skill menu, and write the skills needed specifically.
- To choose how the job candidates or applicants will apply, you can select email confirmation or direct it through external site.
- Select the “How did you hear about us?” from the options on the dropdown.
- Now you are entering second step on how to post a job in LinkedIn, which is “Add screening questions” page. Write the questions about the applicant’s qualifications.
- By default, LinkedIn will direct you to paid services by providing daily budget options. If you wish to continue so, you can just check out from the page and fill in details for your payment options.
- Select Post a job menu and you are done.
A note to remember: if you want to know how to post a job in LinkedIn page by free service, you can use tracking system which LinkedIn has partnership with, share the URL or your profile manually or use the site’s feature to create an article. If you choose to pay to post a job in LinkedIn, the cost will vary based on your location, after you give your geographical location details. In addition, one job can only be based on one location and the payment will be placed for a month or 30 days advertisement. Moreover, the more competitive the area of the job, the more high payment value that is offered.
Now that you are already understand how to post a job in LinkedIn, all that’s left is just to create your job posting online! By using the network site’s service to post a job in LinkedIn, you will be able to target the right applicants and employ them to your company.